Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic Shoe Inserts
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. Pinnacle Full Length Orthotic shoe inserts provide the perfect combination of foot control, flexibility and cushioning. Encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot support and heel cradle for motion control. Plush cushioning with VCT® Technology. Arch support insoles increase stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
Pinnacle orthotic shoe inserts are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
- Semi-rigid foot arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Shop Powerstep orthotic shoe inserts now at Erickson Home Medical Equipment.
The images on this page are samples of some of the products Erickson Home Medical carries, please call or visit our store for details on specific products or brands.